Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: new to landscaping

Before you make your debut, stop, pause and take a look around your bare stretch of land. Walk around and survey your land. You will have a better perspective of what and how to do, when you walk around.
    If you are good with sketching or bare minimum drawing, sketch some possible layouts. To get a natural feel, infuse colors to your sketches.

I got this info out of a free ebook on www.beasuccessfulgardener.com

This thread started 3 years ago...
    I think cliffhokie already had something put up in their yard.

Every garden requires a bit of attention from time to time. The highly skilled team at Maintenance by Harrison’s has been ensuring Sydney’s gardens look their best for nearly 10 years. Our maintenance packages can be tailored for one - off visits all the way through to custom designed yearly maintenance packages, and everything in between. garden maintenance sydney
    Last edited by harrisongardensydney; 09-07-2012 at 07:10 PM.
    Welcome to Harrisons Maintenance. We offer Lawn Care, Garden Maintenance. Lawn Mowing and Upkeep Services across Sydney and its suburbs. Just call our experts.

Cool Choosing Your Landscape

I would suggest that you decide how much effort you want to put into your landscaping maintenance to help direct your decisions. Flower beds will take more time than simply choosing some nice greenery, shrubs and grasses. Rock might be a really good choice depending on where you live. Some small boulders or large rocks will help minimize sharp angles in the yard. Have fun with your landscaping decisions. You will find some great landscaping ideas on HGTV's website.

Landscape design is the art of modifying land areas by organizing natural, cultivated, or constructed elements according to a comprehensive, aesthetic plan. How much effort do you want to put into this? Always check out some other websites and designs to get a feel of what you like, then work on it. www.jupiterlandscapedesigner.com