Thread: Summer Rock Gardens...

Talking Summer Rock Gardens...

I was thinking about adding a summer rock garden to my backyard. Does anyone know where you can purchase colorful rocks in custom sizes at? I've seen them on the HGTV home make-over shows but they didn't mention where it was purchased.

Well have you checked out the stores in your local area? You might be surprised what they can offer.

Summer rock gardens can look very pretty. A good place to purchase rocks from is EBay. I think IKEA sell them as well.

The cheapest thing to do is paint the rock yourself and that way you give it a personalized touch.

What colors are you looking for?

If you saw something you liked on HGTV, trust me...I know how that is, try looking at HGTV's website for the program. They usually list the sources for materials. Then, lok for the company in your area.

You can also try your local Home Depot or local garden centers.

Quote Originally Posted by mtrent View Post
    The cheapest thing to do is paint the rock yourself and that way you give it a personalized touch.
    If you decide to go this route, make sure you use waterproof paint. B/c I'd be worried that the rain or even the sun might fade the painted rocks. JMO