Thread: What's going on in your garden?

Hybrid View

New Users

I have beets, variety of radishes just started harvesting, sunchokes, carrots, corn, zuchini, peas, onions, garlic just harvested some, tomatoes, basil, peppers, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, cilantro, parsley, thyme, rosemary, fennel, celery and more tomatoes.
    My garden goals were salsa, salad, kitchen herbs, and herbal teas.
    I have a few chickens and a couple of milk goats too, so I try to produce at least a percentage of the food my son and I eat, and we are living on a tiny budget while I am a full time student.
    Thanks to this site, and the gallery pics, I just learned the purslane I have been weeding out of my garden is actually good and heathy food we should be taking to the kitchen not the compost bin!

I love the prosperous "farm life" that you seem to be leading wiseolegoat11. I wish I could live it like yours. I'm still reviving the plot where my garden of onions, tomatoes, and garlic used to be before I got too busy with work. Now, I want to make your garden an inspiration. I've been reading a lot of sites too, mainly to clear my garden. Thanks.
    Check out www.gardentoolsandequipmentinfo.com for the best small lawn mowers.

I have beefsteak tomatoes in pots and snow peas, also strawberries and basil. All on my tiny back porch. Some day i will have more room to grow veg.