Thread: What's going on in your garden?

Hybrid View

I'm so excited to finally see my little seedlings popping up through the rockwool! SOON....I will place them in my NEW Tower Garden!!! and then..in aboout 2 weeks......fresh~pesticide FREE~ veggies Any other Gardners using an airoponic growing system? Would love to hear your growing experiences!! Live~Life! Mo

New Users

Hey Mo, good to hear your seedlings are doing well! Make you sure you post pictures of your Tower Garden once the seedlings are in. Veggies in 2 weeks is pretty fast! What are you growing?

Another great idea for small space gardening are home made containers, like pallet planters and recycled food grade barrels cut into tubs.

Good luck and keep us posted!

Trying to fiigure out how to post my seelings pictures. They are shootin up so quick! Catail~ i"ve planted..basil,italian parsley, sugar peas,zuccini,a vvarity of tomatoes(couldnt decide),watermellon,peppers,gourmet lettuces,2 types of spinach,arugula,cucumbers,broccili,iceberg lettuce just to name a few! annd YES! they will all be planted in my Tower Garden...growing airoponically! so excited!! I will get some help to post my pics! Live~Life!

My garden is not so much of vegetables and herbs but lots of greens. Most of them are in a pot.
    Last edited by AdamBorzy; 05-21-2012 at 07:14 AM.