Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Backyard Tiki Fountains

Default Backyard Tiki Fountains

Your long journey for exotic tiki decorum is finally complete. It is agreeable to see you arrive in such good health and high spirits. The wonders that await you are of untold splendor and magnitude. I hope your stay here is a pleasant one. You, and your party are welcome to rest at my home before you embark on your exploration of the Island. For your safety please stick to the path, and try not to startle the locals as they have a nasty reputation for collecting tributes.

Attached Images Attached Images

Haha! Great garden tiki decorations!
    "Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better."
    Albert Einstein

harvestcube.com

Hi Guys, Thanks again for looking. Just finished the new Neolithic fountain bowl 2.0. I'll have to work on the name, but here is a little collection of photos from start to finish. Oh, and a quick video!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/32122826@N03/6346565398/

Nice. Are these in your garden?
    There are no passengers on spaceship earth. We are all crew.
    -Marshall McLuhan

www.greenthumbdepot.com

Hello Miles, yes most of them are in my backyard. I do have a few friends with great tropical yards that I'll occasionally borrow for pictures. Thanks for looking, and stay tuned for more!

chic-e-tiki.com

Hello again, hope everyone is enjoying the season. I’ve been wanting to get some night photos of the new design, and was finally able to this last week. It warmed up pretty good for a few days, just enough to sneak in a late season bbq/photo session. I ended up doing all three tikis with different colored lights. Hope you enjoy.

Thanks! This next neat pic of all three at night is not to sway any opinion Oh, and I have a holiday project in the works. Should have pics soon.

Default Good job

Those are nice tiki fountains you have there. I do hope I can have one of that to accent my backyard. It will do make it more beautiful. Keep posting some more pictures.

I have something big coming soon. Check back in a few weeks. Thanks for looking!

Quote Originally Posted by Chic-E-Tiki View Post
    I have something big coming soon. Check back in a few weeks. Thanks for looking!
    I'll be looking forward to that. Excited to see the next pictures. Keep on posting.