Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Backyard Tiki Fountains

Hybrid View

Thanks! This next neat pic of all three at night is not to sway any opinion Oh, and I have a holiday project in the works. Should have pics soon.

Attached Images Attached Images

Default Good job

Those are nice tiki fountains you have there. I do hope I can have one of that to accent my backyard. It will do make it more beautiful. Keep posting some more pictures.

I have something big coming soon. Check back in a few weeks. Thanks for looking!

Quote Originally Posted by Chic-E-Tiki View Post
    I have something big coming soon. Check back in a few weeks. Thanks for looking!
    I'll be looking forward to that. Excited to see the next pictures. Keep on posting.

By the way are these tiki fountains for sale? I'm quite excited with the new pictures you will be sharing us. I can't wait to see them.

Yes they are, I don't want to divert any fans from this site, but if you do a search for chic-e-tiki on google you will find them for sale through ebay, etsy, ecrater, etc. Thanks for looking.

Default new pic

Had a request for a sweet funky dijon version.

dijon mustard B.jpg

I love the tiki theme you have for your garden, where did you find all those fountains and decor? I don't have a yard yet but when I do it would be really cool to be able to find some similar fountains. Thanks for sharing, I am looking forward to seeing some more photos.

Hi guys,

Been too long. Hope everyone had a nice winter season & are gearing up for another fun spring. I’ve been very busy trying to get this latest piece done. I would have had it done earlier too, if it wasn’t for all those pesky holiday, family, & sporting events.

So, this latest design is a replacement for my previous standing fountain which wasn’t quite kosher. It had a few flaws that I wanted to fix right away while they were still fresh in my head. So voilà 3 1/2 months later we have the “That 70’s retro tiki fountain.” It’s ~33” tall, holds 5 gallons of water, has a built in filter, comes with 3 high power submersible LED lights, and comes apart in two pieces for easy shipping! It really looks fantastic at night & I’m really happy with it. Here’s a little picture from start to finish + a night time video!

THanks for looking!
    B.Ward
    chic-e-tiki.com

funkycollection A.jpg
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/32122826@N03/6897756460/

Hello Chic-E-Tiki,

Awesome Backyard Tiki Fountains and cool videos too.
    Where did you get all those ideas?