Thread: Hello there!

Smile Hello there!

Hi everyone! I am new to the forum and just wanted to introduce myself. Looking forward to chatting about gardening with you all!

Cheers!
    Alice Cates

Hey Alive, welcome to the forums! This forum isn't quite yet the most populated, but the quality of website and the knowledge of the gardeners in here sure outshines anything else I've seen. Cya around!
    By utilizing a Lumatek Ballast you are giving your garden the artificial lighting your plants need for those who want to garden year round or indoors. Get more lumen with a Lumatek Digital Ballast than competing brands.

Hi i`m Steve from usa just join your forum and personally i like it
    [URL=http://www.logoian.com]custom logo design[/URL]

Hello Steve. You need to brush up on your "pretending to be American" skills because nobody from the USA introduces themselves by saying, "Hi, I'm from the USA" lol.
    By utilizing a Lumatek Ballast you are giving your garden the artificial lighting your plants need for those who want to garden year round or indoors. Get more lumen with a Lumatek Digital Ballast than competing brands.

hi everyone! just joining the forum, too. =D can't wait to read some good gardening tips and all that! =D

Welcome Sunshine! I grew up in Escondido in North San Diego County if you know where that is.

Welcome Sunshine! Glad to have you here. Just dig right in!

@thebigtomato: i sure do. i love san diego!
    @nofear: is this a... "growing" community??
    smile!