Thread: what is Success?

Default what is Success?

what is Success?

I think success if fulfilling the purpose you were born for. Anything other than that is just missing the mark.

Success is a state of mind, if you want success, start thinking of yourself as a success..
    [URL=http://canvaslot.com]wholesale canvas[/URL]

I agree Seraphina, success starts out as a frame of mind. That's why Christians, budhists, pro athletes and airplane pilots all reference meditation times and thinking and visualizing themselves doing what they want to succeed at.
    By utilizing a Lumatek Ballast you are giving your garden the artificial lighting your plants need for those who want to garden year round or indoors. Get more lumen with a Lumatek Digital Ballast than competing brands.

I would say success depends on having goals and achieving them, balanced with contentment and happiness. If a person is happy and content being a 40year old unmarried male living in his parents' home playing video games and working part-time at a video store (i'm just making this up- not a real person that I know of!) and just living in a virtual world- I would say this is NOT successful man. If a man became a multi-millionaire at the age of 40, has a gorgeous wife with 2 healthy and happy children but is completely unsatisfied- this man is NOT a success, either.

Success is, at the least, a very subjective term. But, IMHO, means balance.
    There are no passengers on spaceship earth. We are all crew.
    -Marshall McLuhan

www.greenthumbdepot.com