Thread: Favorite plant/tree?

Hybrid View

My kids really love snapdragons (they love snapping the "mouths" open close). I love growing tulips.
    "Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better."
    Albert Einstein

harvestcube.com

hmmm....

Favorite flowers = probably my red lilies in the front bed. Same color as our front door. They grow more beautiful every year. Can't wait to see them again in the spring.

Favorite garden veggie = ok, I know tomatoes are technically fruit, but I'd have to say tomatoes because we can salsa, stewed tomatoes, spaghetti sauce, etc. LOTS of uses.

Registered Users

Quote Originally Posted by nofeargardener View Post
    Favorite garden veggie = ok, I know tomatoes are technically fruit, but I'd have to say tomatoes because we can salsa, stewed tomatoes, spaghetti sauce, etc. LOTS of uses.
    Do you have a favorite paste tomato you use? I have cherokee purple as my slicer, some type of grape tomato each year but want a high yield meaty paste tomato for canning sauces.

I like Roma tomatoes for everythig- even pastes. They don't have too much seeds in them, which is great.
    "Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better."
    Albert Einstein

harvestcube.com

Pandanus, coastal tree often called pandanus palm, a spectacular feature plant.

outdoor patio furniture clearance
    Last edited by s8vm632; 11-28-2011 at 03:24 AM.