Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hostas

Default Hostas

So does anybody have these in their yard? I love them because they are easy to take care of and make great borders.

I plan to buy some this year, probably a plant or two, for the shady border of my yard. I figure that, if I buy two a year, I will soon have a lush border that is easy to care for.

I don't have them in my garden.But even I plan to buy them as I want to give a new look to my garden.

I have always wanted to grow them! Do they generally use a lot of water?

I have them in my front shady border They are always lovely except I have to watch for slugs. Easy also

Honestly we don't do a whole lot with ours. They seem to be a very hardy plant. And these are the ones I love the most.

I have had these for years. And believe me they don't take much care at all. And they will get fuller every year. They make great borders.

they seem to be very popular as they are so easy to care for, but i've never really liked them I'm afraid.

Can Hostas be grown from seeds?

I have seen the plants but thought getting some seeds might stretch my "botanical's budget". Does anyone know?

I have planted them in my garden.They are really beautiful to groom my garden.