I've just started thinking about what I'm going to plant this year.

The fennel worked out great last year, so did the basil and thyme. I only planted a small amount of oregano, rosemary and cilantro last year. I think I'm going to try more.

Peas, lettuce, summer squash, cukes, peppers and tomatoes are the things I grow the most of and use the most of. I'm going to up the pea quotient this year. Yum! I don't really like the crook necked yellow squash, so only straight necks this year. Cheyenne, yellow hungarian, jalapeno, green and red on the peppers. Early girl, brandywine, cherry, and a roma on the tomatoes. I have a new idea for tomato supports this year.

The kids loved the jack-o-lantern pumpkins last year. I'm going to do those again, and I think some pumpkin pie pumpkins.

I think I'm gonna pass on the beets, carrots and corn this year. I just can't fight the deer.

My turnips got worms. I looked up the cure and it was too involved for turnips, so none of those this year either.

I can grow eggplant like crazy, but I can't cook it in a way that makes me want to. Still sitting on the fence with that one.

Dare I try for melons?

What's (gonna be) in your garden?