Thread: University students looking for your help!

Default University students looking for your help!

Hey guys,

I am a student at the University of Central Missouri and we are conducting market research as part of a case study. We have created a survey to help us evaluate some of the characteristics of gardeners, from beginners to experts. Between me and my 4 other group members, we only know a handful of gardeners so we figured one of the best ways to reach the gardening community would be to post on a couple of gardening related forums. This seems like one of the more active gardening communities, so if you would be able to fill out a 10 question MULTIPLE CHOICE survey that takes between 4-5 minutes to complete, we would GREATLY appreciate it!

Moderators, if this is not the proper forum or if posting a link to the survey is in violations of any forum rules, please remove my post or move it to the proper forum. Thanks a lot.

Link to the survey -> https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/CV6NVPJ

(No we do not get paid for any surveys, they take 3-5 minutes, all multiple choice, no sign-up required, we are just generally interested in conducting market research for our case study. Thanks in advance to all those who helps us accomplish this goal)

Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for the info!