Thread: Greenhouse Giveaway, Delivery, and Setup

Default Greenhouse Giveaway, Delivery, and Setup

Gina and I are giving away a 10W x 12L x 8H. I'm on part 4 of the build now on my YouTube channel and just posted that video. We are doing this because we like to give back when we can. Entry is via my YouTube channel and the rules are:

1.Leave a comment in any “Giveaway” video first and then send an email to: c3voyage at gmail.com. In the email, include your name, your city, and your state where the greenhouse will be delivered. The email to me is the entry. I will send you a confirmation reply. This is how you know you’re entered. Keep that email.
    2.You will have to let me video the setup at your place to complete the video series. Having you in the video is a plus, but not necessary. Having an interview would be nice, but isn’t necessary either. No mean dogs or biting children! :O)
    3.This giveaway Includes greenhouse, 2 FAWN platforms, nutrient tank, approximately 3 months of dry nutrients, bubbler, PVC watering system, pump, and 20 buckets to grow in. You supply electric, seed and grow medium!
    4.No need to subscribe. Deadline is 15 September 2016 to enter, drawing will be the next day, and delivery will be within 3-4 weeks after we coordinate it. I will video the sole winner and post it. Winner will have 24 hours to leave a comment in that video’s comments section. If the winner is unresponsive, a new name will be selected.
    5.Entrants do not need to be US citizens, but delivery cannot be beyond the continental United States excluding Alaska. In other words, I can’t cross our Northern/Southern borders.

https://www.youtube.com/user/C3Voyage/

So, if you're not interested, maybe you know someone who could use it. You can Google "C3 Voyage". Thanks for letting me post.
    Brent

Part 5 of the build is at a stall. Had to go out of state for family emergency and now the rain has been non-stop for a week. Here's hoping for clear weather!
    Brent