Thread: Micro-gardens and Rock-Gardens

Default Micro-gardens and Rock-Gardens

Hi Guys,

I just came across the phenomenon of Micro-gardens and Rock-Gardens? I think it's a good idea to decorate, isn't it?
    A Headstand Ear Gardens Green Quartz Rock Micro Garden.jpg
    A Golfer At Play Ear Gardens Handmade Micro Garden.jpg
    Thanks for your opinion

Quote Originally Posted by catarina90 View Post
    Hi Guys,

I just came across the phenomenon of Micro-gardens and Rock-Gardens? I think it's a good idea to decorate, isn't it?
    A Headstand Ear Gardens Green Quartz Rock Micro Garden.jpg
    A Golfer At Play Ear Gardens Handmade Micro Garden.jpg
    Thanks for your opinion
    Any Opinion?

That is amazing, how did you do that?, I W O O T.. Can you give instructions? How big should the jar be ....Beth

Quote Originally Posted by Beth View Post
    That is amazing, how did you do that?, I W O O T.. Can you give instructions? How big should the jar be ....Beth
    It's not me actually, I found the pictures on this market website So I just want some advice about it

New Users

It looks like fun. I like the miniature golfer garden.

It looks nice, I have no idea how it's done though.

Very Cool. Indoor gardening is becoming more popular and innovative. Vertical garden walls are another cool trend going around right now: search: vertical indoor garden

We used to have several micro gardens indoors especially during extremely cold weathers, helps lighten the bleak mood lol. Now that the weather is moderate we’re planning make a bigger one outside but we might have to removeone of the trees to make way for a rock garden.Or we could just have it replanted in further down. We’re not really sure as of yet, we got a quote from http://www.jimstrees.com.au/ about replanting it. I know it sounds impractical, but we have long been planning to expand our immediate backyard too to make way for other projects and a rock garden just gives us another reason to do so. I hope we make the right decision, would be a shame if the tree dies if we decide to replant it.