Thread: Anyone want to participate in a seed exchange program??

New Users

Thumbs up Anyone want to participate in a seed exchange program??

I've seen things like this on youtube where people pool their seeds together and share amongst themselves. I know its still the beginning of the growing season, but this would be kinda cool to do at the end of it. Just a thought. I mean, just think about the money you shell out to buy seeds. It may not cost that much, but why pay for something that's just going to go in the trash or a compost bin? If anyone does want to participate, just send me an email and I'll be glad to share the seeds from the following plants. (with those of course who have seeds of their own they'd like to share). Boxcar Willie Tomato

Hungarian yellow Peppers
    Green Jalapeno Peppers
    Clemenson Spineless Okra
    Tomatillo
    Loquat (Nispero)

With a little bit of effort I think the members of this forum can walk away with a nice variety of seeds for the next growing season. =)
    Don't Grow up. Its a trap!!!

I want to try it. How can I participate?
    click here

New Users

would be interested in a seed exchange, but right now have a question I thought this thread might help me with. Someone gave my mother some Lima Bean seeds. The eyes of the seeds are black. They look like black eyed peas except for the shape. They are pole type...didn't know that til they reached out for their neighbors and are now climbing out the top of the poles we erected. I have black eyes susans, purple cone flower, probably other stuff for exchange

New Users

Hey ghetto gardener--i'm interested too in the seed exchange....a seed party knock'n ,,,,lets get it started

I would like to participate in seeds, plants and cuttings exchange.

Jordan

That's a good idea. How do we get started?