PDA

View Full Version : Responsibility

BranchOut
10-05-2010, 02:13 PM
A variety of circumstances have thrown me some responsibilities. I have never gardened before so it's too soon to know if I will enjoy it. If the people of this forum would be kind enough to teach me how to maintain a herb garden and a trailer garden I would greatly appreciate it. I don't even know the basics of gardening. I'm sure you smart people cant point me in the right direction.

BranchOut,
Issac
__________________________________________________ ________________
Scranton HS Guard Team.
Ozair Rizvi, Craig Saunders, Devin Mei, Luke Shields, Jessica Marie, Christopher Lee and Samantha Lee.

kaseyloramar
10-25-2010, 08:48 PM
A good amount of knowledge goes into gardening well. On the other hand, gardening poorly can be done by most and still get some results. Make sure you follow the directions for whatever you are planting carefully. That should get you started. Just see if you like it. You wouldn't want to study up on something and then not like the activity. Best of luck.

davidbkeegan
11-08-2010, 07:50 AM
Are the plants already planted? If so, do you know what kind of plant they are? If so, you can find great how-to guides for each one online. Herbs are pretty simple to maintain, so don't panic!

gumbo2176
11-14-2010, 03:11 PM
I see in your sig line you mention Scranton HS Guard Team. Is this in Scranton, PA. If so, it may be too late in the season for much to grow in your northern climate. If these plants are outdoors, I would think cold weather is going to take a toll on them if it hasn't done so already.

maryjones2
03-05-2011, 07:40 PM
Gardening is neither rocket science nor actural science. It is just simple. many things regarding gardening are tought by the nature; that is how climatic conditions changes and the availability of growing nutrients. You have already decided which plants you are planting since that is the first thing. The best way to do is to physically visit your farm store for advice since different plants require distinct care.

pha12ge
03-16-2011, 05:02 AM
The state of being responsible, accountable, or answerable; A duty, obligation or liability for which someone is held accountable; The obligation to carry forward an assigned task to a successful conclusion. ...

pharmerphil
03-22-2011, 08:44 AM
some of the greatest things ever acomplished were done by people who didn't know the rules