PDA

View Full Version : Gardening Advice

Olivia
07-17-2009, 01:31 PM
I am constantly on the look out for new gardening ideas as i am always pottering around in my backyard.

I have been a member of candis magazine for many years and over the last year they have been putting gardening tips on thier website, i always check on there at least once a month to see what the monthly column says. The advice given always comes in useful.

The web address is: www.candis.co.uk

Enjoy x

lilypotter
07-30-2009, 12:58 PM
Thank you for the link. Its really helpful.

leehydro007
12-13-2009, 05:38 PM
Thanks alot for sharing such a useful link for gardening!
I will definately follow this website to improve my
gardening!

planter3
12-21-2009, 11:06 PM
I have always enjoyed growing vegetables in the backyard but a while back I discovered herb gardening and love it. I will still have a few vegetables but herbs are an amazing class of plants that have captured my attention. In addition to the culinary herbs that are most well known there are aromatic, medicinal, ornamental and industrial herbs that can make your garden a wonderland. The best part is that herbs are easier to grow than your garden variety vegetables. Pardon my enthusiasm but I encourage all flower and vegetable gardeners to consider growing herbs. :)

cs4jws
01-17-2010, 04:47 AM
Olivia, thank you for this suggestion!

~Cat

leehydro007
01-23-2010, 07:14 AM
I am constantly on the look out for new gardening ideas as i am always pottering around in my backyard.

I have been a member of candis magazine for many years and over the last year they have been putting gardening tips on thier website, i always check on there at least once a month to see what the monthly column says. The advice given always comes in useful.

The web address is: www.candis.co.uk

Enjoy x

thanks for sharing the link...I wanted to say that i could not find any help related to gardening...can someone tell me that is there any help for gardening there?

GardenGeek
01-30-2010, 10:08 AM
A good gardener always keeps learning. Implementing new ideas really makes the gardening experience enjoyable
Thanks for sharing such a useful link. It will help me a long way

Rose White
02-07-2010, 06:51 PM
Thanks for the link to Candis Magazine. I'll certainly keep in touch with them.